Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas pjs

Big brother little sister

big brother little brother

EVERYBODY!

Daddy being silly with some of the kids
Every year the "elves" leave nice new pj's and a book Christmas eve morning so everyone matches and looks nice and neat Christmas morning.  I've made them all most years although this year I cheated and only made the boys and mine and my hubby's- I found the girls nightgowns (WITH A doll nightgown too!) on black Friday for around $6 each so I couldn't pass them up.  They happened to match perfectly with the red snowflake flannel I already had and since I didn't have to make two nightgowns that suck up yardage I was able to make us some too!  I'm really pleased with them.  I used glitter puff paint to make a snowflake on mine- I wanted to do hubby and the boys but he informed me to leave them alone no one would wear them if I did.  MEN!  So theirs are boring red!



the Polkadot Chair

2 comments:

  1. I love your jammies!!! They are on my "to do" list each Christmas and I never get them done in time!! It's cute you made them for your hubby too!

    ReplyDelete