Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cupcake explosion

For little sisters 1st birthday I decided to do a cupcake theme.  I found a cute cupcake dress from Carter's and cupcake tights from Children's Place and thus a theme was born!  I knitted her a cupcake hat (which she hated and pulled off at every opportunity!) and crocheted a cupcake decoration.  Kohls was also doing cupcakes for Valentines Day this year so I scored a tablecloth, cupcake cookie jar, place mats, dishtowels, aprons and plate to go with the theme.  A huge cupcake cake finished off the party.  Little sister has always been a VERY neat eater and we let the kids have at their cake before we serve it and she daintily picked off the sprinkles and I don't have a messy picture of her!  A bit of a bummer for my last baby, but it's so her that it fits.  Here's some pictures

Cupcake nightgown with pinata we made

Cupcake balloons

This is my official birthday background for the year!

Cupcake hat and pinata

LOTS of cupcakes!

My girl

I think I'm ready to be done with pictures!

1 comment:

  1. cute! I am a party planner & i am always testing out my party props on my kids.. this scene looks familiar! lol
    mindy from CREATIVE JUICE
    http://getcreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete