I LOVE making pajamas and nightgowns. My kids are all outfitted in plenty of them. This summer I noticed that big sister had a huge growth-spurt and her nightgowns were creeping up to mid-thigh! So I found THIS blog that used stretch elastic to make a new and improved pillowcase nightgown. I didn't have any pillowcases I wanted to use, but I did have this fabric I ordered online and was horribly disappointed in. (It was labeled as eyelet, but was just an eyelet design (POORLY) stamped on a washed out peachy/pink fabric) It wasn't what I wanted but would be great for a nightgown. Turned out wonderful! I made big sister two and little sister one with a cute little ruffle at the bottom. This will be my go to nightgown pattern from now on.